Friday, August 7

Hazardous Materials


IM BACKKK!!! So my time is almost up here with my FLATS family. I have seven days left and everyday I've been here has been interesting. I love these guys and hate to leave :( . But on to my topic of the day. I bet many of you reading this dont know exactly what is transported on the highways right beside you as you drive. Well dont worry. Dana's here to give you the info that you need and with help from a recent study conducted in Florence County I am able to do so. According to the study the 3 most transported Hazardous Materials are: (DRUM ROLL INSERTED)

1. Gasoline

2. Corrosive

3. Flammable

These 3 are the most transported so that means that most likely the truck you're darting in front of or the one you're complaining is moving to slow is transporting one of these 3 items. I bet you guys wont be so quick to complain now or jump in front of one now. That was just a little humor to make you smile. But if you want to see this (See Image Above) keep driving recklessly and you will get your wish. Slow it down and enjoy your drive no matter how slow someone is going in front of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment