Friday, August 14

Goodbye


Its my last day as an intern and its a bittersweet feeling. These 9 weeks have flown by and I've had the privilege to work with some of the greatest people in the world. Life is about taking chances and I just want to thank Scott Park for taking that chance with me and allowing me to be a part of the FLATS Team. I've learned a lot about the transportation industry and just want to applaud everyone because it isnt as easy as it looks. These individuals above
have taught me to let down my barriers as a person and just how a team works together. I think I've grown so much as a person because of them and just want to tell them thank you.

Signing out one last time,

Dana Washington

1 comment:

  1. Dana: Wishing you all the best. Thank you for all of your help with the Transportation Element of the County's Comprehensive Plan.

    ReplyDelete