Friday, July 31

Weekly Road Construction Report

  • Ashby Rd. and McIver Rd. (Intersection Improvement) - Periodic lane closures are expected during the week.
  • Ebenezer Road and Pineneedles Road. (Roadway construction; construct 272’ bridge over I-95) - Periodic lane closures are expected during the week.
  • US Highway 378 over the Great Pee Dee River, near Johnsonville (Bridge replacement and roadway construction) - Periodic lane closures are expected during the week.
  • I-95 from north of SC 327 in Florence County to north of SC 9 inDillon County (Rehabilitation: Seal joints on I-95 from I-20 to north of SC 327) - Nighttime three mile lane closures are expected onnorthbound and southbound I-95 from milepost 171 to 193 every calendar day. Closures begin at 7:00 PM and end at 10:00 AM. Alternate routes should be considered. Detour signs are in place for motorists seeking alternate routes in these areas.

No comments:

Post a Comment