Thursday, June 25

2nd Week

Hello again. This is my second week on the job and things are going pretty smoothly. I'm in charge of creating the Transportation Element for the County's Comprehensive Plan with a little added umph from the Criminal Justice perspective. It's basically showing transportation methods used in Florence County and I'm supposed to add how I would make it safer for drivers on the roads. The team has included me in every aspect of their work and I'm really excited to be here. I think I have a lot of good ideas that would be useful for this plan, but we'll see what everyone thinks about that. I was once told that if you say to much people, people don't remember what you said. With that being said I will rap this up so you can retain all of what you read.
Until Next Week, Dana Washington

No comments:

Post a Comment