Friday, June 13

What's Under Your Staircase?



Okay, well maybe it's not an ideal setup, but it's convenient and offers passersby an advertisement of alternative transportation.

It's the stairwell of our new building and it displays to South Irby Street like a Cartier storefront. A perfect advertisement of bucking the $4+ price per gallon of an excuse not to get outside.

Currently, the new office location has afforded two bicycling commuters this opportunity and we are looking to learn about others around the County that have decided to buck the trend and mount the two wheel option.

Will you be the next two wheeler located under the staircase?

1 comment:

  1. It is highly possible! I would love to ride my bike more, but I find it doesn't work with taking children to school and wearing a suit... but I try to ride when I can.

    ReplyDelete