Thursday, October 9

I knew there was a planner in there...

Finally, I have time to address the poll sitting off to the right for the past month or so.

Okay, so there were only 6 votes: let's look instead at percentages. Even better, let's look at where there's a 100% participation: "I am here to help"

That's the Florentine Spirit!

...the first thing we'll do is present a new Future Land Use Comprehensive Plan to Council. This non-regulatory tool may just pave the way for county-wide zoning.

I liken county-wide zoning to the late 1980's McDLT container: keeping the cool side cool and the hot side hot. It's the same thing (work with me) for land use.

It's crazy to think that lettuce is going to stay cool with this warm chunk of meat so close, so they separated them. Likewise, it's crazy to think residents of a condominium would have fun overlooking an industrial factory.

McDonald's started putting everything together in 1990 because of the amount of waste keeping everything separated. This bring up another idea about our environment. We have some cleaning up to do for our air quality.

So, zoning and air quality are next up! I'm glad you'll help!

1 comment:

  1. When I think of 'planning', I am:
    Hey missed the deadline here's my comments anyhow.

    concerned, and here to help

    peggy brown, Chair RED

    Thanks for maintaining the blog site! Wouldn't it be great if we could figure a way for folks to know it's here. Can you run a info line on channel 11 for 6 months? What about public radio?

    ReplyDelete